In this post i want to share how i shot a smoking Canadian baseball and smoking Indian green chillies.. take a look at these pictures. To shoot these pictures you don't need fire or real smoke. It is fake smoke... I learnt this trick from PhotoExtremist Evan Sharboneau.
Focal Length : 18 mm Shutter Speed : 10 sec f stop(Aperture) : f/11 ISO : 100 White Balance : Auto
Focal Length : 35 mm Shutter Speed : 30 sec f stop(Aperture) : f/5 ISO : 100 White Balance : Auto
Gears you need:
- DSLR or any camera with shutter speed control
- Tripod or anything which can hold your camera study for 8 sec or more..
- flash light
- String(s).. and your subject :)
Follow these steps:
- Mount your DSLR to tripod.
- Get your subject into focus by half pressing the shutter release button.
- Put lens's focusing switch to Manual mode to lock the focus.
- Put your DSLR camera into manual mode..
- Set shutter speed to 8 sec or more..
- Turn off all the light in the room where you are attempting shoot.
- Hold your flash light with string(s) over your subject, take look at the image..
- Once you click the shutter release button, turn on the flash light and start move flash light with string in circular motion over the subject. Or any random action..
Hope you like this tip... let me know your view.