Saturday, May 4, 2013

3D effect, plain old DSRL trick

Hello there,

In today's post, im going share few pictures of a window taken in my backyard. I won't explain about the pictures but i am writing, how i shot these...

Put your DSLR in bulb mode, adjust your aperture depending upon light available.. focus your subject(s), then press shoot button and zoom-in your lens.... and see what happens......

I used Nikon D3100 with my 18 - 55mm kit lens



Focal Length : 18mm   Shutter Speed : 2.9 sec  f stop(Aperture)  : f/5.6 ISO : 400 White Balance : Incandescent



Focal Length : 18mm   Shutter Speed : 3.1 sec  f stop(Aperture)  : f/5.6 ISO : 400 White Balance : Auto


Focal Length : 18mm   Shutter Speed : 2.9 sec  f stop(Aperture)  : f/5.6 ISO : 400 White Balance : Incandescent

How is it??????? i know you will have better ideas.. you can try zoom in or zoom out on any subject..

I will share if i get something, until then enjoy shooting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment